raxiVEN ® 30 Tablets
- Promotes microcirculation
- Recommended for combating swelling and heaviness in the legs.
Food supplement of Diosmin, Rutin and Escin.
raxiVEN® is a combination of substances of natural origin which, by acting in synergy to promote trophism of the microcirculation, help to maintain physiological elasticity and normal permeability of the capillary vessels.
Diosmin contributes to capillary function by having a beneficial effect on the microcirculation and consequently on venous circulation in the lower limbs.
Rutin is a natural bioflavonoid that helps maintain the physiological functions of the capillaries by preventing the vessel walls from becoming fragile.
Escin contributes to reducing capillary permeability by maintaining the physiological tone of the vein walls. Its antioxidant and protective action on elastin and collagen may help to promote venous circulation.
raxiVEN® - product strength
- Synergy of Diosmin, Rutin and Escin, known for the beneficial action on the microcirculation
- Protective action on the venous circle
- Support for swelling and heaviness in the legs
- Gluten free
- Lactose free
Product included in the supplement register of the Italian Ministry of Health under the no. 46683
Disclaimer: The information provided represents general information, is not intended to constitute a diagnosis, and in no way replaces medical advice. You should rely on the advice of your doctor and/or a specialised expert.
Composition: 1 tablet
Diosmin 200,00 mg
Rutin 200,00 mg
Horse Chestnut 200,00 mg
Escin 30,00 mg
Food supplement from the union of natural principles Diosmin, Rutin and Escin for venous insufficiency.
raxiVEN® contains Diosmin (200 mg), a plant bioflavonoid found mainly in citrus fruits and in plants such as Ruta graveolens. It has strong anti-inflammatory properties and exerts an action on the red blood cells reducing their rigidity; in this way it favors the functionality of the microcirculation and helps the venous circulation of the lower limbs, reduces symptoms such as swelling, nocturnal cramps and heaviness.
raxiVEN® contains Rutin (200 mg), a hydroxyethylrutoside extracted from the Sophora japonica tree (Styphnolobium japonicum or Acacia of Japan), that exerts tonic and protective characteristics on the circulatory system. In fact, the action of the Rutin is carried out at the endothelium level both as an anti-inflammatory effect and as a stabilizer of the membranes, translating into a reduction in permeability and edema associated with venous insufficiency and an increase in tone and resistance.
Horse Chestnut (Aesculus hippocastanum)
raxiVEN® contains Escin (30 mg) from the dry extract of horse chestnut bark (200 mg titrated 15%). Escin is a mixture of saponins ie anti-inflammatory, vasoprotective and vasoconstricting substances. The main action consists in the induction of nitric oxide (NO) synthesis making the endothelial cells more permeable to calcium, and also inducing the release of prostaglandin F2α.
Escin is also known thanks to its effects on micro-circulation: ability to increase capillary resistance and decrease its permeability, thus acting as anti-edema and favoring the elimination of interstitial fluids.
Escin is also indicated in chronic venous insufficiency due to its venotonic effects: the increase in venous contractility promotes fluid drainage, reducing swelling, heaviness and tiredness in the lower limbs.
The antioxidant and protective action on elastin and collagen can help promote venous circulation.
We recommend taking 1 tablet a day or as prescribed by a doctor, during main meals.
- When is it recommended to take raxiVEN®? 1 tablet a day or as advised by a doctor to contribute to microcirculation function
- Is it preferable to take raxiVEN® on an empty or full stomach? We recommend taking it with your main meals
- Does it contain gluten and lactose? No, Raxiven does not contain Gluten and Lactose
- Is there any contraindication to taking Raxiven immediately after an operation? Raxiven contains natural active ingredients that contribute to the wellbeing of the circulatory system, and veins and capillaries in particular. By maintaining venous tone, correct permeability and contractility of the walls, it exerts an anti-oedemigenous action and counteracts capillary fragility, proving useful in cases of chronic venous insufficiency, haemorrhoids, varicose veins, varicoceles, swelling and stagnation, even when they occur as a result of trauma and bruising, inflammation such as phlebitis or surgery either locally or as a result of prolonged immobility. Caution should be exercised in persons with blood and coagulation diseases or on anticoagulant therapy, who should consult their doctor for specific indications, as clotting time may be slowed.